NAILPOLISH COLLECTION - I tought it would be nice to show you my nailpolish collection. Just to inspire you with some colors or styles you can wear. Because my nailpolish collection is quite big (at least, too big to show you in one blogpost), I decided to categorize my polishes by color. Today I'm showing you colors I think every girl should have; pinks and nudes. A great way to give your nails a polished, sophisticated look.
From left to right:
1. Hema long lasting nail polish number 191. A bright, fuchsia color. Love to wear it when my hands are a bit tanned.
2. Dior vernis in 478. This is a pink.purple-ish color, quite a classic color.
3. O.P.I. nail polish in Cosmo not tonight honey! A pretty pink pearl.
4. KIKO nail polish in 211. A light, seethrough pink.
5. Essence nail polish in 04 Iced latte. Love these little nudes polishes. This one is a lightbrown with pink undertones. I love the fact that it has no shimmer.
6. Wild & More in number 15. I almost always wear this one on my toenails.
7. Essence color & go in 05 Sweet as candy. Looks a lot like the one from KIKO but is this one is a bit more sheer.
8. O.P.I. nail polish in Dulche de leche. A pink with a quite brown undertone. The perfect nude, in my opinion.
9. H&M nail polish in Pink mist. A creamy light pink. Also great with tanned skin.
10. Essence nail polish in 03 Cookies and cream.