Pagina's

1.26.2012

No fashion today

http://www.steadylivinghtelefthand.com/

Once in a while I am working at my old school as a trainer. Not the typical workout trainer but one that teaches students the best way they can handle difficult clients. And those clients are not just difficult, most of the time they have heavy problems with their physical health.

Before psychology, which is my current study, I was busy with my study pedagogy. When I graduaded 2 years ago I wanted to give back some of the things I've learned. I decided I wanted to train new students on their communicative skills.

Today I had to play a client that was schizofrenic. To make my role a bit more plausible, I had to adjust my outfit to it. So today it was all about ripped jeans and big oversized sweaters...

Hope you have a nice day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten